Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yeah. I Just Did That.

I finally did it guys. I bought me some chacos:
I've been wanting some for like 3 years (not even kidding you). But you guys know what a cheap wad financially conscientious person I am. Am I right or am I right or am I right? (Right? Right? Right? RightRight? Name the movie...!)

I've been shopping deals on Chacos since forever and a few weeks ago my lovely friend/roomie found a deal that was just too darn good to pass up (so good, in fact, that we're going to rock matching ones:). Chacos for $36? Hook me up! So while they aren't exactly the ones I would've chosen...they were insanely cheap and I never complain about bargains.

They are currently in the mail. Should be here in a day or two (!!!!!!!!!!!).

And this purchase is sure to bring me back to my hippie roots (one summer and it's already to roots, folks). So, for the occasion, here's my favorite/most hippieish song I could think of:

3 comments:

whitney said...

Great song! yay! yay! for a fabulous find! You can't even get chacos that cheap...although, obviously, you did ;)

Amanda Hermansen said...

Yay chacos! Too bad they are taking FOREVER to come! Seriously. I'm dying here!

A said...

Sometimes, at my job at Utah Lake, I SWEAR Chacos are part of the uniform. (: Yours are cute, I like em! (: