Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good News!

I am clearly very handicap in regards to technology. With such an encumbrance, it never occurred to me that you can text pictures to your email! Even without internet! Oh, how you learn new things everyday. Anyhow, lucky for all of you, you will now have access to view my future wedding dress...assuming it is still sitting at the Rexburg DI in 2+ years for the fabulous price of $40.00. And, also assuming that I don't gain that sophomore seventeen (or is it seventy?) because we had a difficult time zipping it up as is. Anyhow, enjoy!


I know, I know, the dress is basically to die for. Now you know what you were missing out on.

P.S. For any of you who enjoy the BYU vs. SUU posts, I've definitely got another one comin' so get excited...

3 comments:

whitney said...

Ooo, what's not to love about puffy sleeves and a mermaid skirt? The coup de grace? Definitely the butt bow.

Zachary said...

Welcome to the modern age of pic texting and e-mailing.

PS - The 90's were awesome! Don't knock them!

Kim said...

I was born in 1990- I would never mock that era!