Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Way it Pops and Fizzes

Dear Readers,

Sometimes, when I'm feeling extra generous, I like to share some of my personal loves with you. Since I discovered it, I have been madly in love with this song. At first, I thought maybe it was just infatuation...but it has passed the test of time (yes, 3ish weeks is apparently long enough to know that it's true love). And you know what they say about love: "you can give it all away and have it still" (and by "they" I obviously mean Neil Diamond). So that is what I chose to do. I'm giving you this song so that you can fall in love as well. Man, you are welcome!

Sincerely, Kim



Sigh. So good.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

You are so generous! Thanks for being a Giver.

Amanda Hermansen said...

Mmmm. The Band Perry? Love love love them. Thanks for sharing!!

whitney said...

Oooo, I love!

now I can't seem to get that song out of my head either...