Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's

Happy New Year!!!! Can you even believe that a whole year just flew by?

Neither can I!

I mean, let's be honest. What did I do with my life in 2010?

. . . . . . . . . . . um . . . . . . . .cricketcricket . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah. I can't remember either!

Well, you know, they say that how you spend your New Year's Eve/Day is how you are going to spend the rest of the year. So, let's take a look.

This is how I spent my New Year's in January 2010...probably around 1 AM:






That's right. In-N-Out, baby.

They are right. I did, in fact, spend 2010 constantly craving the double double.

And being morbidly obese because of this craving.

This year we welcomed in 2011 with 9 people in my cousin's suburban:


This obviously means that I'll spend this year traveling a lot.

And having wide-eyed, large mouthed individuals screaming in my ears regularly.

Hey-at least everyone's wearing a seat belt. That's a good sign, right?

Right?

. . . . . . . . . . . um . . . . . . . .cricketcricket . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I love you kim! You make me smile! I hope we all have a great year!

Zachary said...

Man...now I want a Double-Double.