Friday, December 10, 2010

PHEW!

This is me.
Currently.

For the past week two weeks (anyone who's experienced college knows that the week before finals is hecka more stressful than the actual week of finals) I have been in hell (ah-hem...'scuse the language...but seriously. My stats friend and I decided that hell would be a never ending cycle of statistical problems and analyses).

And for some reason I had six finals this past week.

Six.

And facebook was completely killing me.

THEY SAID: One final down, two to go!
I THOUGHT: You only had three finals? Ya pansy!

THEY SAID: Finally finished with the finals! I'm ready for the break!
I THOUGHT: Curse you and your early partying! *while sobbing in the background*

THEY SAID: Yay! Last final is over!
I THOUGHT: mmhmmm. It's Thursday night and I still have two finals to go...

But after I cursed for a little while I thought of my other friends. You know, pretty much everyone else in the world who doesn't go to SUU. All those people have finals next week. And here I am being done. Completely done (okay, I'll stop rubbing it in). But, really, who am I to complain? I've got it pretty good, you know, being done and all...anyway...

So here's my shout out to all you guys who've still got finals to worry about.

I made it through.

You can too!

That rhymed and sounded reeeeaaaaalllly cheesy....but, I'm just spreading the love, right?
*picture is not my own...but I thought it was stinking cute so...this is another way of sharing the love? I don't know...but really...good luck!

5 comments:

Zachary said...

Way to rock the scholar world!

Jessica Grosland said...

Thanks for making me miserable, Kim. I have six finals next week. :(

But at least I can think of you, the consummate survivor, and it will give me hope in the dark, dank halls of the testing center. Where would I be without you?

Kelsey said...

six finals friends 4ever!

whitney said...

The mere thought of finals makes me want to hyperventilate. seriously. Apparently, it hasn't been long enough since I haunted the BYU testing center :P

You are a very lucky girl for being done so early. I'm somewhat jealous and I don't even HAVE finals of any sort. I guess I'm just jealous of the break that comes along with post-finals freedom...so...I guess it is worth the finals stress just to get to the break. Now, the question is, how does one go about creating finals for oneself...because surely if I create finals then that would, in turn, create a break?

Sorry for the tangent, but it's late and I'm obviously ready for a break from all this child-rearing crap.

Taylor said...

Way to go Kim! I only have two more... but I'm mostly done... :)

And yes, I am haunting blogger instead of studying, like any sane college student.