Thursday, September 2, 2010

24 Hours

Dear Thailand,

You have been graced by the presence of my lovely sister for 15 months now. Prior to visiting you, she spent another 3 months at the Missionary Training Camp in Provo. That means that I have not seen my best friend for 18 months now. THAT is a long time.

I'm sure you are pretty much in love with her because, honestly, she is just pretty darn fantastic (and then some). But you have to remember that she has a family back here who loves her. She has a sister who has been missing her for TOO long.

And she also stole my tweezers when she left and I have been missing those too.

Anyway, the point is that I am ready for her to come back. I have been extremely patient, but now it's time. So if you could kindly ensure that Heather returns home safely, I would be greatly appreciative.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Kim

2 comments:

Zachary said...

I think they will take this letter well.

HOORAY FOR SIS. LIFFERTH'S RETURN!

whitney said...

yay!yay!yay! that Heather's back!!! She's been missed in this side of the country too. :)