Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hooray!

I am super freaking stoked to tell you guys that we have officially found a place to live that is IN Rexburg (nope, not pregnant...sorry if I got your hopes up).

We signed the lease and put in our deposit today.

Hooray!!!

No more driving 30 minutes to civilization!
No more having my husband on campus all day long!
No more no internet!
No more having everything close at 6:30!

And now we can start looking for jobs!

Hooray!

But wait! You haven't heard the best part...

...We're moving into a trailer home! In an official trailer park (but like all trailer parks, ours has a much classier name than it deserves)!

We've got the crazy pet dog, the nicer car than is needed, and Ben is growing out a pretty substantial mustache. All we need now is to have a child named Ethel Mae and we will be certified trailer trash!

But really...In all honesty, I could not be more excited. We'll be living pretty close to campus and we'll actually be able to meet people. People! Like who are in the same stages of life as me. And I will be connected to everyone else because we have internet where we're going. And a microwave (yep, we've gone without that too). And a dishwasher. And not that you care to know--but washer and dryer too! (See all the modern conveniences I've been going without??)

So anyhow, that's my exciting news. You can shout hooray for me too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome!!! I am super jealous of your washer and dryer. How exciting! Let me know how the job looking goes. :)

whitney said...

yay! yay! yay! yay!

Welcome back to civilization (or at least as close to civilization as one can get in rexburg ;)