Monday, March 19, 2012

Rundown

Is it just me, or has blogging been dying? Slowly, but surely?

Come on, people! I want to creepily stalk your life!
Let's get back in the swing of posting!

Myself included...

I can't very well chastise without acting myself....so here's a brief update on the spring break.

I did NOT have to get my wisdom teeth out. Apparently, I have the slowest teeth in the universe because those suckers haven't moved in 2 years and, according to Mr. Dentist, will likely not be moving for the next 18 months. So those 3 little guys (yep, be jealous, I've only got 3 of them) can just stay put for the time being.

I did NOT catch up on homework as I was originally planning on. Instead, I wasted my days with extra long runs and devouring the Hunger Games series (half-way through #3 and I'm still here updating y'all. You ARE welcome). Now, is it just me or did you guys have freakish dreams while getting through the series? Cause I will tell you what-my dreams have been whack.

I hit up Moab with the fam and then some. We were going to do the swing (you've seen the viral video, yes?) but it was too windy. Still a rockin trip. More info here.

In other news, a certain somebody had a chat with my dad, if you get what I'm saying. Don't worry, you'll be notified...

I also had the lovely opportunity of getting the nasty cold that was going around. And I made the mistake of taking some NyQuil when I woke up this morning. It was the only cold medicine I had and the sore throat had taken a turn for the worse. I don't know what I was thinking. But let's be honest-returning to responsibilities after a nice long week of spring break is hard enough. Adding NyQuil to the mix has done nothing for my stamina. Which is why I'm currently sitting at work trying my hardest not to nod off. Wish me luck.

I hope your spring break was just as awesome or even more so. And if you go to BYU and didn't have one, I pity you.

2 comments:

whitney said...

I can't believe you mentioned "the chat" on the blog! Look at you, all sharing-like.

I've noticed the decrease of blogging too. I'm trying my darndest to keep it going. I like it too much to give it up.

I can't remember if my dreams were normal while hunger games-ing, but Spencer mentioned his dreams have been out of whack too.

I still have all 4 (yes, I have 4 ;) of my wisdom teeth. They come in in spurts. They'll bug me for a few months and then lay off for a year or whatever.

Soooooo excited for you. I'm sure, as I'm pretty much flesh and blood, that I'll be hearing things as soon as there's things to hear.

Sarah Jane said...

Kim! I agree-- blogging has been dying, much to my dismay. I blame pinterest. Mostly because people don't feel like writing about things they find anymore, they just repin it and... blah. We shall update our blogs together (not together together, but you get what I'm saying).

I had crazy dreams when I read the Hunger Games. I think most of them were out of fear for a government like that. We all know I'd die first in the Games.

I have never had my wisdom teeth out either. My dentist never even mentions them. But I'm jealous you only have 3.