Monday, May 23, 2011

It's an Unhealthy Obsession

I went for a 7 mile run this morning. 6 and 1/2 of those miles were in the pouring rain.

The picture doesn't really give it justice. I was soaked. Dripping, actually. I could literally wring out every article of clothing I was wearing, even my underwear.

But I loved it. Every last sopping footfall.

And that, my friends, is the story of my obsession.

P.S. I am truly sorry that I haven't written for so long. Much has happened since the last time we chatted. And by lots, I mean LOTS. So basically, next time I post, prepare yourselves for an outrageously long and informative narrative of my life for the past month and half. Meanwhile, I will be rocking the life of an at-risk-youth-saving-hippie.

How's that for a cliffhanger?

3 comments:

whitney said...

And look at you, in a soaking wet tee-shirt. Naughty girl!

Sorry, it's late, I'm tired and in an odd mood. It really was my first thought, though, oddly enough.

ps-there's one thing I sure hope you mention on your update ;) ;) I'd loooove to hear more about it *cough*him*cough*.

Jessica Grosland said...

HIM?! Kim! You've been keeping secrets! This cliffhanger must end soon.

P.S. Way to be hard core! Running in the rain? Crazy cool.

Zachary said...

Hey Cuz! It was so cool to run into you the other day! I hope you are enjoying the new job!

And yes...that obsession of yours...well, it could be something worse :) Like yoga.