Friday, August 13, 2010

*sniffle*

After only having worked two days of my new summer job, I decided that I would dedicate the summer to getting through that job. That was my only goal: surviving.

Today, with three and a half months of work behind me, was my last day.

And at the beginning I never thought I would say this...but I'm sad.

I'm really going to miss my fantastically awesome coworkers who helped me get through those forty hour work weeks.

These are those awesome coworkers I was mentioning.

(Yeah, we're SO high school musical)

2 comments:

whitney said...

So glad you survived with your sense of humor intact.

Endless amounts of card-making has been known to cripple that.

Zachary said...

Congratulations on achieving your goal. Hundreds, if not thousands, of downtrodden men and women will look back on this and say, "Dad-gummit! If she can do it...so can we!"

And there will be rejoicing in the streets!