Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Random Urge

So...I am honestly a sucker for blogs. It's lame, I know, but I'd choose blogging over Facebook any day. I don't know why. But I do.

I follow blogs. I've probably been following yours. But you have no way of knowing-because I don't have a blog. Or didn't. I've given in. I was going to wait for some huge life event to happen to start one of these-I was thinking like marriage or something. But I was reading Grosland's blog, and she's reached 100 posts (congrats, by the way) and I was like, "Why wait? I'm living now." And, I mean, I'm not saying that my life is terribly exciting in any way, shape, or form, but I guess some of you want to read about my uneventful life. Which is cool by me. So I think I'm going to write (not too often, mind you...I'm kind of busy) and you can read to your heart's desire (oh, I know it's there!). And I'll probably keep following you. Except now you'll know, and you won't have to wonder who the stalker from Cedar is.

I now have a blog. This is an eventful day. Oh! And it's Earth Day. Just think-I'm saving paper...right?

1 comment:

whitney said...

yay! yay! for a fabulous blog from one of the coolest people I know.

Now that I actually CAN comment I need to back-track and comment on all old post.